Advanced Education is Back! This year our Fishes have been taking turns taking time away…
To Our Valued Clients,
We want all of our clients to know that everyone’s health and wellness is our top priority when visiting Fish Hair Salon.
If you are not feeling well, or have been travelling outside of the country, we ask that you cancel your appointment. We will waive cancellation fees at this time.
If your hair stylist is sick, they will not be coming to work. We thank you for your understanding.
Given recent news of COVID-19’s spread, we want to keep you posted on what Fish Hair Salon is doing to keep clients and staff safe:
- Always we use a hospital grade disinfectant on all tools and non-porous surfaces which is an approved combination germicide, pseudomacide, fungicide, and viricide.
- Our front desk team can choose to wear gloves. They are diligent at disinfecting between clients.
- We encourage all clients to wash their hands when arriving to the salon.
- Currently we are not providing hand and arm massages.
- in addition to our regular cleaning regimes, we’ve removed magazines, reading materials and other non-essential commonly-used objects. All high traffic areas get wiped down multiple times.
Thank you, and take care!