FREE DELIVERY We want to make it easy for you! We are pleased to announce…
IMPORTANT SALON UPDATE – PHASE THREE
Hello. This is just a quick update to inform you that we will be extending the mask requirement in the salon until further notice.
As of July 1, masks will continue to be mandatory at Fish Hair Salon and Tacklebox Beauty.
With restrictions lifting our team at Fish Hair Salon has decided to keep the majority of our Covid 19 protocols in place. We have a health and safety plan in place because we are invested in providing a safe and healthy work environment for our staff and clients.
Safety protocols include as of July 1, 2021 (entering into phase 3):
– clients will be asked screening question prior to appointment. Our screening questions are:
- Have you travelled outside of BC within the last 14 days? If yes, you will need to rebook your appointment.
- Are you experiencing cold or flu like symptoms? If yes, you will need to rebook your appointment.
– requirement for all staff and clients to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide a mask.
– we are not offering beard trims
– no visitors during services, guests may not be accompanied by other people. If you do not have child-care you will need to rebook your appointment.
– bring your own bottle of water to your appointment as we will not be providing beverages
– pets are not currently allowed to accompany you to your appointment unless it is a service animal
– immediate hand washing or sanitizing upon entry to the salon
Our staff cannot socially distance from clients while performing services. We will continue to update you on any adjustments to our safety plan. Our goal is to ensure that our staff and guests feel and remain safe inside our doors.
Thank you for your continued support.