For Everyone's Health & Safety
The health and safety of both our guests and our staff is our top priority at Fish. As such, we have implemented the following protocols and practices in response to the covid-19 pandemic for when you visit our salon. We appreciate your attention to these policies during this time.
- No walk-ins. Scheduled appointments only. To book an appointment email email@example.com or call us at 250-388-3474.
- During your appointment confirmation call, you will be asked several questions to assess your current state of health. We take this survey very seriously and ask that you do the same.
- Be on time for your scheduled appointment.
- You will be required to wait outside when you arrive to your appointment.
- One of our team will confirm your state of health.
- If you have travelled outside the country or province you need to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Clients are required to wear a mask with ear loops. If you do not have one, one will be provided. All colour service clients will be provided a disposable mask to avoid staining on personal masks. We only have adult sized masks, children will need to come with their own mask provided by caregivers.
- We will escort you into the salon.
- We recommend bringing essentials only to your appointment.
- Clients may not be accompanied by other people (exception: a client with disabilities or is a child 10 years old and under, they may be accompanied by one care giver).
- No pets will be allowed to accompany client to appointment unless a service animal.
- No visitors during your service (family or friends).
- If you don’t have child care rebook your appointment.
- Please try to maintain a 2-meter distance from other guests.
- Cancellation fees will be waived if you are sick.
- A clean cape will be used on every client.
- Each station will be disinfected and cleaned prior to your service.
- Each station is separated by plexiglass.
- We have removed some stations to allow easy access to sinks for hair washing.
- Plexi glass is separating each sink.
- We will not be providing beverages. Be mindful if you are going to be at the salon for longer than one hour you may bring your own drink.
- There will be no magazines in the salon.
- Debit and credit (MC and Visa) are encouraged.
- Our front desk has a plexiglass divider.
- Our POS terminal is cleaned after every use and we will provide a disinfected tool for using instead of your finger.
- After your service, we may request you book your next appointment via phone or email. We want to eliminate wait times and congestion when paying.
If you have any questions regarding our policies or practices in response to the covid-19 pandemic, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250-388-3474.