Protocols for Communicable Diseases
For Everyone's Health & Safety
The health, safety and comfort of both our guests and our staff is our top priority at Fish. As such, we are currently operating under the following protocols and practices in response to the Covid-19 pandemic for when you visit our salon. We appreciate your attention to these policies during this time.
Updated March 11th, 2022
With restrictions lifting, we have revised our Covid-19 protocols accordingly, current salon protocols are:
- Masks are optional in the salon. If you choose to wear a mask, your stylist will wear one as well. Complimentary masks are available if you don’t have one.
- Each station and sink are separated by plexi-glass.
- Stations will be disinfected and cleaned between services.
- If you have travelled outside of BC or Canada, please wait a few days after returning before visiting the salon.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please rebook your appointment.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions regarding our policies or practices in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250-388-3474.