We are happy to announce that we will be back to work Tuesday, June 9.
We have missed you! I am proud of our incredibly resilient team at Fish Hair Salon. This has been a stressful time for everyone, please know that we are working hard behind the scenes and look forward to the day that we can take care of you, when you need it most.
We ask everyone to remember to be patient and respectful of each other. Please come with an open mind and a kind heart. Your expectations, and what you used to know will be different, please know that everyone is doing their absolute best to provide you with a high level of service. Be kind, be respectful, be patient. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in person, it has been far too long.
When booking your appointment, and upon your arrival you will be asked several questions to assess your current state of health. We take this survey very seriously and ask that you do the same. Once you pass with flying colours we ask that you arrive to your appointment with clean, dry hair and wait outside of the salon until one of our frontline service providers checks you in. You will be required to sanitize your hands and wear your mask before entering the salon. Once this is completed, you will be escorted into the salon by a team member where your stylist will be waiting to take care of you. Following your service, we ask that you continue to practice proper social distancing when paying for your service(s). Last, and most importantly, please enjoy your service.
To book an appointment, or to purchase products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250-388-3474.
Please note that we are experiencing a higher than average call volume and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be Prepared: review before your service
- No walk ins. Scheduled appointments only.
- During your appointment confirmation call, you will be asked several questions to assess your current state of health. We take this survey very seriously and ask that you do the same.
- Be on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Arrive with clean dry hair, it is up to your stylist if they wet your hair.
- You will be required to wait outside when you arrive to your appointment.
- One of our team will confirm your state of health.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Clients are required to wear a mask with ear loops. If you do not have one, one will be provided. All colour service clients will be provided a disposable mask to avoid staining on personal masks. We only have adult sized masks, children will need to come with their own mask provided by caregivers.
- We will escort you into the salon.
- No personal items will be placed in closet, client must keep all items with them. We recommend bringing essentials only.
- Clients may not be accompanied by other people (exception: a client with disabilities or is a child 10 years old and under, they may be accompanied by one care giver).
- No pets will be allowed to accompany client to appointment unless a service animal.
- No visitors during your service (family or friends).
- If you don’t have childcare rebook your appointment.
- Please try to maintain a 2-meter distance from other guests.
- Cancellation fees will be waived if sick.
- A clean cape will be used on every client.
- Each station will be disinfected and cleaned prior to your service.
- Each station is separated by plexiglass.
- We have removed some stations to allow easy access to sinks for hair washing.
- Plexi glass is separating each sink.
- We will not be providing beverages. Be mindful if you are going to be at the salon for longer than one hour you may bring your own drink.
- There will be no magazines in the salon.
- We will not be doing any blow drying.
- Debit and credit (MC and Visa) are encouraged.
- Our front desk has a plexiglass divider.
- Our POS terminal is cleaned after every use and we will provide a disinfected tool for using instead of your finger.
- After your service, we may request you book your next appointment via phone or email. We want to eliminate wait times and congestion when paying.
We are taking all the necessary precautions and following the provincial guidelines to ensure that both you, and my staff feel comfortable and safe.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday 10am – 8pm
Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Thursday 10am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 3pm
Who is Coming Back:
Due to social distancing we will be reopening with limited staff and a smaller group of stylists. The stylists that will be returning are: Angela, Antonia, David, James, Sandra, Taylor, Wendy & Yasmin.
If your hair stylist is not on this list, we can make a recommendation and book you with another stylist in the interim.
I am grateful to my team for their dedication and support during this time. The next time you visit us, I would love it if you could thank them too.